We try to help as many people from the Stellenbosch area to find work as we can. We want to make sure that our jobseekers are successful. Therefore, we have a selection process to help us and our jobseekers figure out if we can help them. Our selection process looks like this:
for an appointment
Come to our office and
FILL OUT FORMS
for training or placed directly
on the list of jobseekers
2. Applicants must bring the following documents to the appointment:
- original identity document
- proof of home address
- full CV (if possible)
- proof of school qualifications (certificates)
- reference letters and/or payslips from previous employers
1. An initial selection process takes place. If your application is successful, you will be invited to write an assessment test and come to a first interview.
2. If your first interview is successful, you will be invited to a final interview.
3. You will then be contacted with feedback after the final interview:
- Successful job seekers are:
- referred to employers who have jobs available; or
- placed on a waiting list and contacted when employers indicate that positions are available.
- Successful aspiring students are:
- placed in a course that is already scheduled; or
- placed on a list of approved students for a course that still needs to be scheduled.
Prospective applicants, please note that:
- We only accept applications from people living in the greater Stellenbosch area.
- Courses are free, but you need to get to the operational office at your own cost, from where we arrange transport to take you to the training centre.
- There may be a period of time between the successful registration for a course until the next course starts.
- Successful registration of job seekers does not necessarily mean that there are available positions to apply for at the time. A suitable position may only become available after some time.